Thursday, May 8, 2014

Used coffee?

Breakfast Thursday morning, PB(no J) on Cilantro & Sage bread with yogurt smoothie. Pretty good and filling.  Then off to the office. Good update from the Vet -Dr. Hopkins is releasing Olga home tomorrow with a positive outlook over the next 2-3 months of rehab. 

After surgery in the afternoon, the hunger hit, and sleep was encroaching on my space. Big veggie sandwich with fresh hot coffee was the craving. I delivered a simple Tomato & Mustard  sandwich with diluted coffee (ran water through the coffee machine I did not clean from this morning). Clearly, they are not the same. 


I am investing in my yogurt tomorrow morning with a more intense flavor profile, so I started early. Only two things are needed: some leftover yogurt and scalded milk, okay --> time is also needed. I am leaving this batch to "cook" from 3:30pm - 6:30am in the Thermos. 


LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the pizza Hari make after a super busy night.
Thank you my love.

I am so excited to be pickin' up the Sun Princess - Olga, sleep with be evasive.

Jenneffer

No comments:

Post a Comment