Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Let sleeping dogs lie

Get up, get up, get up. That was the wake up call this morning at 6:02 am. Olga wanted up. Now she is out and back in, so I can sleep a but more.

8:00 am a knock, knock, knock, on the door. My friend Alexis drops off a small loaf of homemade banana. Thank you for my Mom's (of Paws)Day gift. It was sublime with strong coffee.

Lunch at 3:00 pm was a quick bowl of tomato & the left over avocado from yesterday - this was refreshingly nice and clean.

Off to Cress now, but I want Olga to sleep and relax while we are working. Therefore, Hari and I take her out and "sling" walk her - get her exhausted, then give her two muscle relaxants to help her unwind and sleep though dinner service.


Hari made a fabulous fun & simple Indian rice dish, with spices, rice,eggplant, and potato. I loved it, and tomorrow we have leftovers. I will get the yogurt started, because that was the only thing missing.

Cheers everyone, Inspire change.

Jenneffer

No comments:

Post a Comment