Friday, May 9, 2014

Tamales Galore

My day began with a strong cup of coffee and a slice of cold pizza from dinner the night before. No bad. Already, I was eating more than I usually do. Or, so I thought. After paying a litany of bills, picking up a Final Exam for a student with academic accommodations, gathering all my Final exams from my office (grades are due Monday morning at 9 am),I headed to the Cress Kitchen. I then began the tedious task of making pork belly tamales for the Chef's Gala Fundraiser for United Way of Central Florida at EPCOT. Our beloved great dane Olga was brought back from the Vet in Jacksonville today by Jenneffer after undergoing a comprehensive surgery to try and correct a herniated disc. Dinner at Cress was super busy. I was running on fumes at the end. I do think that not eating well enough is causing intense fatigue and irritability. Leftovers for dinner. Tomorrow, I continue on Tamale duty at 8 am.

-Hari

No comments:

Post a Comment