Wednesday, May 14, 2014

How long does Kale last?

Wednesday was super busy in my office. Yogurt & a little banana  with a peanut-butter sandwich to start the day. I packed a Kale salad for lunch at the office. Running from exam room to exam room, then off to surgery. I encountered I big delay and surgery was bumped to later in the afternoon. Now I can dash off to the house and help Hari get Olga out side for a bit.

Famished I decide I will make another Kale salad at home and save the one in the office for dinner.  The question is, how long will Kale last? I have been eating kale on and off since day one when Hari bought it.  This is a great food that has standing power in the refrig, not to mention it is super nutritious. I used the left over rice from last night that burnt a bit on the bottom.  I am going to call that flavor "nutty".  

No comments:

Post a Comment