Sunday, May 18, 2014

Back from Florida Hospital Gourmet Soiree - Where is the dog?

Sunday - the day of rest. Nope. 

I had a craving for an egg salad sandwich, but no Mayo. Hari had beans slow cooking on the stove top, so I swoop in and stole some white beans to make a hummus. 
 
On the dry side as I did not use oil; a bit of milk, salt, and garlic. I would recommend an avocado to improve the smoothness next time, but healthy! Great alternative to mayo. 



The egg salad sandwiches were rich and filling. I topped each off with some of the left over tomato I could not finish from last night & basil. 

Florida Hospital Gourmet Soiree - Healthy 100. A gratifying event when we are on this challenge. I had wonderful discussions with many dedicated people invested in improving the our food systems in Central Florida - #Sunshineplate


We arrived home to find Olga had "dragged" herself through the house into another room. She has such a vibrant will.

Cheers Olga to continued healing.

Jenneffer

No comments:

Post a Comment