Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today, I was hangry. My meal: home made pizza.

Riding on a cup of strong coffee all day until after dinner service was not a good idea. Even though it was typical, it could have been avoided. A bit of the yogurt made by Jenneffer in the morning would have been a good idea. The amazing thing about cooking at home every day is that we have leftovers! But, we've had a hankering for some home made pizza, so just before dinner service at Cress, I made a batch of dough for my famous (at least according to Jenneffer) pizza. Some sofrito, peppers, serrano peppers, and cheap "cheddar" cheese completed at least one of the pizzas. The recipe for the dough has been a staple in my culinary repertoire and is something I've taken from culinary school about 10 years ago.


Tomorrow morning, I need to make several hundred pork belly tamales for Chef's Gala at EPCOT on Saturday.

-Hari

No comments:

Post a Comment