Monday, May 19, 2014

Bread and more bread

I enjoy bread. I am enjoying peanut butter.  The simple Peanut Butter sandwich and fabulously filling for me.  Simple tomato and and basil with a dash of salt & balsamic vinegar is wonderful.  Returning to the basic life for us is peaceful.  We have been eating and cooking meals at home. Planning and plotting how to get the most out of our next dinner.

The refrigerator goes from full to empty.So does the belly at times, but a quick PB sandwich and I am good to go (as I always have bread around).  This week I will probably run out of peanut butter and need to replenish it. Not bad, because Hari uses it in cooking also (huge heaping spoonfuls).



 I have become a sandwich recycle queen. Anything goes between the slices of bread, as noted above - leftover beans, egg salad, fresh tomato, & basil. Oh yes, vinegar too. 

Tonight is the fundraiser for our James Beard Foundation dinner - "Foraging along the way", an East Coast exploration. Thanks heavens, free staff wine samples.



Cheers.
Jenneffer

No comments:

Post a Comment