Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bread and Yogurt

Through out my time in Russia I remember heavy thick breads, which I ate on a daily basis. Such fond memories of sunflower seed oil & spices with Asiago cheese and cucumbers.  My recent bread adventures remind me of those loaves. I am missing the cheese and pungent oil though. But I am enjoying them. I will have to find an affordable cheese and maybe use dried then powdered sunflower seeds.

Thank you Hari for the Red bean cold soup (left overs from yesterday) with chopped tomatoes on my sandwich. 

Nice clean dinner with potatoes and kale. It reminds me of family dinners in Mumbai. 
Serrano & Dill bread, Homemade Yogurt

I starting my yogurt making again (in the thermos). Anticipating a wonderful shake in the morning before I am off to the office after packing a peanut butter sandwich for lunch over signing charts.

Inspire Change,
Jenneffer

No comments:

Post a Comment