Friday, May 9, 2014

A Whopper Junior please.

Yogurt and coffee, I love it. They are simple &  easy breakfast foods. Got me up and going off the surgery. I finished up early, no office patients today because I am picking up a patient. Olga is ready to go home. Thanks to my friend Hannah Barnes. It was great to have you with me on the way to Jacksonville.  Olga has made small positive improvement on a daily basis and home bound we come after we get our instructions. 

We get in the car and head home its 1:30 pm and I realize the yogurt and coffee have turned to vapor,so the next best thing, "I'll have a Whooper Junior please."  This was also Olga and Hannah's lunch. Mine was the no meat version - in budget, but should I have get a discount? More Veggies? What is Burger King's meat value in a Whopper Junior? Scary question.

Two hours later, we are back home, Olga's out, I'm redress and off to dinner service. A quick check in on Olga before and after the big push. All is well.  Tomorrow I will head to the local market, to rummage through and procure some veggies for Mom's Day on Sunday.

Hari's getting ready for the Chef's Gala charity event on Saturday with a busy Friday night line-up,end result: this day left us both exhausted and unable to cook. Therefore, dinner was leftover Pizza and curries.  Cheers Happy Friday.

What are you thankful for?
Olga 4 weeks old



Jenneffer   

No comments:

Post a Comment